Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, March 16, 2015

Tatsuya Makiho Google+ / Mar 16, 2015, 8:16 pm (JST)

こんばんまきちゃん゜+.(◕ฺ ∀◕ฺ )゜+.
Konbanmakichan ゜+.(◕ฺ ∀◕ฺ )゜+.
(TL Note: She says this as a pun on Good Everning (Konbanwa) and her nickname (Makichan) 



チームAの達家真姫宝です(●♡ᴗ♡●)
It'a team A's Tatsuya Makiho (●♡ᴗ♡●)



今日も朝からリハーサルをしてました〜!!
覚えたりするのが少し早くなった(σ≧∀≦)σ
Today as well I've been in a rehearsal starting in the morning~!!
I've becoming a little faster at memorizing(σ≧∀≦)σ


休憩中にはうめたんと美月ちゃんと
あえり、あみちゃんと沢山話したよ☆
During the break I talked with Umetan, Mitsuki,
Aerin and Amichan a lot☆

雅には最近反抗期を超えたと言われる、、笑
It has been said that Miyabi has recently passed over her rebellious phase,,, Lol

明日はリハーサルお休みだけど
お仕事して打ち合わせして公演です♡
Tomorrow I have a break from rehearsals but
I have to work, go to a meetup, and a performance

がんばります(◍ ´꒳` ◍)
I'll do my best(◍ ´꒳` ◍)




写真は仲良しのひかりちゃんと♡
The pictures are with Hikari who I am close with.♡ 



No comments:

Post a Comment