Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, June 8, 2015

Okada Kanna Google+ / Jun 7, 2015, 12:12 am (JST)


Senbatsu Sousenkyo, rank #42

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me ✨

It was one of the goals I announced to you for this year. “Ranking in the Senbatsu Sousenkyo.” I’m very happy that I achieved that with you!

The view from the middle of the stage was like being in a dream, and more than anything I’m very happy that I could give a speech in front of you and express my gratitude 💓

When talking by myself in front of all those people, for the first time in my life I noticed my hands and legs shaking, and the many things that I wanted to say escaped me, but everyone’s Kanna calls came through to me ✨

To be honest, in this past year I’ve only been causing you trouble. I didn’t have any good news to give, and my position in my team went down. It was a dark time when I didn’t know what I should do.

But now, with this wonderful rank of #42 that I was given, I felt like I’m on the approach run for a big leap towards my dreams.

And now that I’ve leaped, I want to touch my feet fully on the ground and turn to my next goal.

Returning to senbatsu.

After joining senbatsu for the first time in HKT48′s 2nd single and falling out on the 3rd single, this is what I’ve had as my goal the whole time.

My first senbatsu. My first 2nd line. I was shining so bright. I have always wanted to go back there. I can’t forget that scene that I saw only once. It won’t leave my mind. I want to go back to senbatsu. I want to sing again on the same line as Sashihara-san. Now I can reach that goal together with you all. I’m convinced of that.

When the Sousenkyo ended, Sashihara-san sent me a LINE message saying “I hope you can enter senbatsu”. So I told her about wanting to sing in the same line as her again.

“I’m waiting for you”, she said.

I will definitely go! I’ve decided that my goals are definitely not finished.

In this next year, please come along with me as I aim much higher!

Please keep supporting Okada Kanna!

And I’m looking forward to the Next Girls song *\(^o^)/*

There are many HKT members so I’m really happy! Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment