Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Umemoto Izumi Google+ / Jun 7, 2015, 12:17 am (JST)

Good evening everyone \(^o^)/

The Senbatsu Sousenkyo is over!!!

Several HKT48 members ranked!!

From Team H, Ricchan [Sakaguchi Riko], Jiina, Kyappu, Natsu-san, Haruppi-san, Meru, Sashihara-san!

From Team KIV, Mio, Miyawaki-san, Ota-san, Kanna, Motomura-san, Ueki-san, Maichan, Moriyasu-san!

Congratulations 😊✨✨

And Sashihara-san was #1!!!

I was really happy! ⊂((・x・))⊃

It was really nice…

However.

Once again I wasn’t able to rank.

“In the Senbatsu Sousenkyo, I’ll feel lucky if I get in, and if I don’t get in nothing will change.” That is what I’ve been saying, that is what I’ve been thinking.

But anyway it’s still frustrating (´._.`)

Even though I was thinking “it’s ok”, when I went back home and met my family, I couldn’t stop crying.

I still wanted to rank. I know that [the Sousenkyo] isn’t everything, but… it’s frustrating.

“If I don’t rank this year, I’ll work hard next year!”

But will there really be a next year?

I don’t even know if there will be a Senbatsu Sousenkyo next year. Even if there is, maybe I won’t be in this group anymore.

Next time will be my third time already.

Time moves so fast, doesn’t it? In the blink of an eye (´・_・`)

That’s what I was thinking on the way home.

But I remembered Takamina-san’s words.

She said not to give up, to keep persisting.

That really got into my heart. It came straight to me.

I will persevere more. I can persevere more.

Whether there is a Senbatsu Sousenkyo next year or not.

I want to perservere to get closer to my dreams!!!

Also, I didn’t rank, but please don’t apologize!

I am really, really grateful to you!

I feel only gratitude 😊

Thank you so much.

I hope you will still keep persevering with me ⊂((・x・))⊃

Today I tried to write everything that I’m thinking now in an honest way.

Maybe some people will be displeased.

Maybe they’ll think “I don’t want to support a girl like this”.

To those people, I’m sorry.

It’s only today that I’m whining, so forgive me ok? (つω-`)

Well then! Thanks for the long reading!

Good night (ΘωΘ)o.。o○グー

No comments:

Post a Comment