Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, July 26, 2015

▽ I hate sunburn. Minarun. / Oba Mina Blog / July 26, 2015; 10:54 pm (JST)




今日は外で撮影してたから
またまた日焼けしてしまった(*。_。)
あぁ。もう嫌だ。
Today we had a shooting outside
and I got sunburned again...
Ahh, I hate it.

昨日の握手会で
キャップとTシャツワンピ
着てたら
すごく野球好きと
間違えられた(ヽ´ω`)
At yesterday's Handshake-Event,
I wore a cap and a T-Shirt-dress,
and I was mistaken that I
really love baseball.


でもボーイッシュが
好評でよかった⭐
But the boyish-style
was well received 



なにか新しいことしたいなー!
今年の夏は絶対したいなー!
できますように!
おやすみなさいε=╭( °_° )╯
みなるん。
I want to do something new!
I really want to do it this summer!
I hope I can do it!
Good night!
Minarun.

No comments:

Post a Comment