Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Finally / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Aug 14, 2015, 10:23 pm (JST)

明日が初日!
わくわくしています^_^
Tomorrow is the first day!
I'm excited ^_^

あー早く明日にならないかなぁ!
明治座の時より余裕があるから、
お芝居もパフォーマンスも
いろんな事を意識してできます!
Ah, why won't it hurry up and be tomorrow already!
There's even more showings than Mejiza last time,
so I can be aware of plays, performance and stuff like that!

博多座という歴史ある舞台に立てることに、
感謝の気持ちを忘れず…
I won't forget this feeling of gratitude
for being able to appear on such a historical stage as Hakataza...

子役の時に立っていたあの舞台に、こうして戻ってこれるなんて思ってもいなかったので…
Because I didn't think I'd be able to return to the stage that I once stood on as a child actor in this way...

全力を出し切りたいと思います!
I'll give my full power for this!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment