Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fuu / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Aug 21, 2015, 9:22 pm (JST)

夜ご飯のあと
水泳してきました^_^
I went swimming
after eating dinner ^_^

久しぶりに泳いだので
きつかった~!
It was difficult because it's been
so long since I last swam~!

弟と一緒に水の中で
鬼ごっこしてたの楽しかった!
あ、ちゃんと子供プールで
人のいない時に…!
I enjoyed a game of tag
with my younger brother in the pool!
Ah, but it was in the kids' pool
when there was nobody else...!

プール疲れちゃったから
今日はぐっすり眠られるかなぁ!
The pool wore me out,
so I'll probably be knocked out today!


No comments:

Post a Comment