Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, August 30, 2015

^_^ / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Aug 23, 2015, 5:37 pm (JST)

24時間テレビに出演させていただきました。
I had the privilege of appearing on 24 Hour TV.

あのステージで歌えたこと、
本当に光栄です。
To be able to sing on that stage
is really an honor.

DAIGOさん、無事に完走できますように。。。
応援しています!
I pray that DAIGO-san will safely run the whole course...
I'm supporting him!


私は、今から夜公演。
ついにチームAとしての千秋楽!
頑張ります!
Now it's the night performance.
It's finally the last stage of Team A!
I'll do my best! 


No comments:

Post a Comment