Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, August 31, 2015

^ ^ / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Aug 24, 2015, 4:18 pm (JST)

アオハライドが気付いたら完結してたから、買って読みました。
By the time I took notice of Ao Haru Ride, it had finished so I went and bought the manga to read. 

もー苦しい。青春ーーー。
Ugh, it's painful. The springtime of life~~~.


え、本当にこんな恋ってあるの???
誰が教えて。。。
Eh, does this kind of love really exist???
Someone tell me...

いつか…
こんな恋できなくていいから。
少女漫画の実写映画に出られるように
なりたいなー。
Someday...
It's fine if it's not like that.
I want to star in a live-action shojo manga
movie someday~



今年で学生卒業だから
制服が現役じゃなくなるのかぁ。。
I'm graduating from being an active student this year
so I won't be able to wear a uniform anymore...

青春は、全部アイドルに捧げたなぁ。
後悔してないけどね^ ^
I gave my whole youth to being an idol.
No regrets there though ^ ^

おーし!
がんばる。
Ok!
I'll keep at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment