Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, August 10, 2015

(°_°) / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Aug 6, 2015, 8:09 pm (JST)

思わぬことが起きて
今日は撮影終わり。
Something unexpected happened
I'm done with photoshoots for today.

嬉しいのやら、大変なのやら。
I don't know whether it's something to be glad or troubled about.


最近ちょっとハードで
おかしくなっちゃいそう~笑
It's been hard lately
so this feels kind of weird~lol

ははー笑
Haha~lol

休んでねって言われるけどね、
休む時間が見当たらない。
どこかに置いてきたかな。笑
People tell me I should rest but,
that time to rest is nowhere to be found.
I wonder where it is. lol

嬉しいことだけど
プライベートな時間が無さ過ぎて
一周回って笑えてきちゃう。
It's something to be happy about but
because there's too little private time
I've come back to the point where I'm just laughing about it.

全部中途半端になっちゃうよ、
こんなんじゃ。
1日36時間欲しい。
Everything will be half-baked,
if it continues like this.
I wish 1 day had 36 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment