Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, August 3, 2015

^_^ / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Jul 31, 2015, 9:42 pm (JST)

グループを背負うってすごいな。
やっぱ。
To take responsibility for the whole group is something amazing.
As you would expect.

今の私は考えられないな。
近くにいることが最近増えて
気付けた凄さ。
悩むことばかりなんだろうなぁ。
でも、私はついていきたい。
この人に。
To me as I am now, that's unthinkable.
Lately I've been able to spend more time with her
and I realized how incredible she is.
She (Yuihan) always has something to worry about.
But, I want to follow
this person.


私、素直になれないから言えないけど
本当は誰よりも尊敬してる。
I can't be upfront about my feelings so I can't say this to her but
she's the person I respect the most.^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment