Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Sports Meet / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Aug 25, 2015, 9:49 pm (JST)

運動会楽しかったーーーー!
The sports festival was a lot of fun~~~~!


私は、チームの足を引っ張らないよう
必死でした(°_°)
I was desparate
not to hold my team back (°_°)

チームAの時みたいに、最下位じゃなくてよかった…!!!
I'm glad that we weren't last place like last time with Team A...!!!

走ったり、飛んだり、体いっーぱい動かしたなぁ!
バトン落としちゃったのは、ちょっと反省。。。。
Running, jumping, I was able to exercise my body a great deal!
I do regret dropping the baton a little....


夏の良い思い出になりましたーーー!
やっぱりチーム8つよかった!
We were able to make good summer memories~~~!
As expected, Team 8 was strong!

HKTは、HもK4も運動あんまり出来ない感じでした…笑
でも、一番楽しかった!!
I got the feeling that for HKT, both Team H and k4 aren't very good at sports...lol
But, we had the most fun!!

やっぱりHKTは最高ー!
 Either way, HKT is the best~!


No comments:

Post a Comment