Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Two Days in a Row / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Aug 30, 2015, 4:53 pm (JST)

昨日も
フルフルの明太フランスパンが
差し入れできて
今日も
フルフルの明太フランスパンが
差し入れできた^_^
I just had Full Full's mentai French bread
yesterday but
today
I ate Full Full's mentai French bread
again ^_^
(TL Note: Full Full Village is a popular bakery in Fukuoka known for their mentai French bread as well as their "Promise of a Family" bread. It's nickname is just Full Full.)

さすがに今日は食べられないから
明日の朝用に家族分持って帰ったよ!
As you would expect, I couldn't eat it all today
so I brought home the rest for tomorrow morning!

夜公演がんばりまーすー
I'll do my best for the night performance~



No comments:

Post a Comment