Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The First Stage of June! / Tanaka Miku Mobame / Jun 1, 2015, 5:31 pm (JST)

おつみくりん(`_´)ゞ
Otsumikurin(`_´)ゞ
(TL Note: "Otsu" here probably comes from "Otsukaresama," which is something said after a day of hard work. She's probably greeting the people diligently voting for her on the first day, hence the salute emoticon)


今日は、速報発表だね、、
Today's the preliminary rankings...

緊張、、、。家族もだけど、
速報投票してくれた方、手が痛くなったり、目が疲れたり、
寝不足になってますよね( ; ; )
I'm nervous...My family is too, but I think for those who are voting in the preliminaries, their hands hurt, their eyes are tired and they're suffering from a lack of sleep huh ( ; ; )


ありがとうございます!
Thank you!

よし!どんな速報結果になろうと、私は全力でパフォーマンスするだけ!
Ok! Regardless of how the results turn out, I'm going to focus on the performance!


選挙は18日まであるし、最後までわからない。。
The sousenkyo isn't until the 18th anyways, and you don't really know until the end...

でも、ドキドキ。。
Still, I'm anxious...

今年が一番プレッシャーと不安が半端ありません…
This year is the year I'm feeling the most pressure and insecurity, but don't have any hesitations...

お祭りだ!とゆうけれど
ど緊張のお祭りだな(笑)
I say that it's a festival,
but it's really a festival of tension (lol)

とにかく、今日も公演私らしく全力でやるからね(^o^)
喘息も回復したし。よし!
一緒に階段登りましょう。
In any case, I'll put all my energy into today's stage just like normal (^o^)
My asthma has gotten better too. Ok!
Let's ascend those stairs together.

美久1人ではなくあなたもずっとずっと一緒に上を目指せたらいいな。。
As we aim higher and higher, Miku doesn't want to do it alone, but rather I hope you'll always be together with me, forever and ever

みくりんりん( ̄(工) ̄)
Mikurinrin  ( ̄(工) ̄)

No comments:

Post a Comment